Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Trip To Disneyland (by Madison)






As I stepped inside I gasped, I was drowned with bright colors surrounding me. The towering castle was not like any thing I had ever seen. So many long years of waiting…I was here now…Disneyland.

My normal life had been withdrawn from me. I was drenched with the voices around me. I could see sleeping beauty in her light azure dress. The sun scorched me, yet the melody of the wind soothed the heat.

I stood in line and wondered what Space Mountain would be like. As I walked inside a shiver went down my spine. There it was, Space Mountain. The faint screaming made me even more exhilarated.

As I sat down in the seat, once again, a chill ran down my spine. I could smell the fear around me. The ride started to move, and I wanted to go back. There was no going back now. I was surrounded by glowing lights moving around me so fast that I felt dizzy.
Once I got off the ride I entered the real world, surrounded by people. As I stood there, I felt like I had been reborn, like my life had only just begun.

0 comments: